The arrival of the coronavirus and related COVID-19 illness in the United States has completely changed our world. Due to the continued difficulties and concerns posed by these factors, the following guidelines and expectations will be in effect until further notice.
NEW SERVICE GUIDELINES
FOR ON-SITE ORGANIZING SERVICES
- The Organizer will only work in large exterior spaces or well-ventilated interior areas (where social distancing of at least 6’ [feet] is possible).
- Prior to the session, the Client, Household Member(s), and the Organizer all must sanitize their hands.
- During the session, the Client, Household Member(s), and the Organizer all must wear facial masks.
- During the session, the Client, Household Member(s), and the Organizer all must maintain social distancing of at least 6’ (feet).
- Any individual handling items (including the Client, Household Member(s), and Organizer) must wear gloves.
CHANGES TO CLIENT EXPECTATIONS &
It is normally the Organizer’s goal to reduce waste and find environmentally-friendly disposal solutions for purged items whenever possible. However, due to the difficulties and complications posed by the coronavirus / COVID-19, many former venues and organizations are no longer accepting donations because of safety concerns.
Therefore, it is solely the Client’s responsibility to set-up a service (trash, dumpster, etc.) for item removal prior to the Organizer’s arrival: the Organizer is not offering Haul-It-Away or Online Sales services until further notice.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out with questions or concerns.